- name: Heather
- age: 15
- gender: Female
- sexual preference: straight
- ethnicity: 3/4 Dutch & 1/4 Irish & Scottish
- location: Pennsylvania
- fave music genre: I'm not sure..
- 10 or more bands you love:
2) Say Anything
3) Mercury Radio Theater
9) The Cure
11) Violent Femmes
12) Modest Mouse
13) The Mars Volta
14) The Magnetic Fields
16) The Dresden Dolls
There's a couple more, but yea.
- hobbies: different kinds of art, reading,watching T.V., and sleeping. I also collect Chuck Taylors, I have 15 pairs. I like stretching my ears, but they're at 1/2" and I think they'll stay there. I also collect cds in a way, I have around 210 now.
- job: I'm too young, and no one will hire me.
- fave movies: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Requiem for a Dream, Trainspotting, A Clockwork Orange, The Aviator, Party Monster, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pulp Fiction, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, A Beautiful Mind, Dancer in the Dark, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Fight Club, Full Metal Jacket, Labyrinth, Saw 1 & 2, you get the idea..
- fave quote: The only one I can remember right now is from Fight Club. "Sticking feathers up your ass won't make you a chicken." I remembered one from The Dresden Dolls show as well. Some random girl screamed I love you Amanda and she replied, "I love you too, strange girl."
- abortion: I think rape is an exception.
- gay marriage: should be allowed.
- anarchy: I think it's hard to be a true follower of it I guess. Atleast in my opinion.
- drugs/alcohol: I've tried a good bit of them myself, and I've gotten drunk a bit. A lot of them are too harmful for me, but I did enjoy a couple. But alcohol just doesn't do anyone any good. ugh.
- george bush: All I can say is I've watched him read a speech from his little index cards, and if he can read as well as he can make good decisions for this country, we're doomed.
- vegetarianism/veganism: I think if you don't like meat, go for it. Otherwise they're still life styles. I won't discourage either.
- fashion aka "trendy" punks: If someone likes the beliefs they hold and how they live their life, etc. that's fine with me.
- the war: The only good that I see coming from it is it'll be another war to make movies about.
- punk music: I don't think any of my personal taste in music groups around what others would call punk, but if people like it, they like it.
- rap music: same with my views on punk music.
- short hair: I have short hair, but I liked having 2ft of hair more, so it's alright.
- girls / guys with mohawks/trihawks/bihawks: I used to have a mohawk. If you have the time and money to invest in any of them I think they're good for either gender.
- girls / guys with liberty/anarchy spikes: It's just another hairstyle to me.
- me (devotchka005): I watched a band called The Devotchka's when I went to see The Dresden Dolls. So, if your name is in light of them, awesome. If not I saw your pictures and you're a lovely person.
Behind the cut are some mug shots, just incase anyone is squeamish. :p
I'm growing my hair out.
CONTAMINATED ITEMS IN BAG. BIOHAZARD. INFECTIOUS WASTE.
Caterpillars gone wrong!